Guess How Much I Love You
4 in stock
“Guess How Much I Love You”
A fantastic hard cover book for all ages. “Guess how much I love you” will be a bed time favorite.
- Sometimes, when you love some one very, very much, you want to find a way of describing how great your feelings are. But as Little Nutbrown Hare and Big Nutbrown Hare discover, love is not an easy thing to measure!
- Can be added to any of our beautiful hampers or –
- Send as a beautiful present to the new big brother or big sister – We will gift wrap the book and add a beautiful card from Sketchy Cards with your own message inside.
- The perfect bedtime story – you’ll want to read it again and again!
- This is a book which both parents and children adore.
A wonderful new hard cover edition of this internationally bestselling classic.
The story of Little and Big Nutbrown Hares’ efforts to express their love for each other has become a publishing phenomenon, selling more than 18 million copies worldwide. This lovely new edition is one that children will ask for time and again.
About the Author
Sam McBratney, author of one of world’s bestselling picture books, Guess How Much I Love You, has won the Bass Ireland Arts Prize and the Bisto Award, twice. He is also the author of the bestselling You’re All My Favourites. He lives in Ireland.
About the Illustrator
Anita Jeram is the highly acclaimed illustrator of the globally adored picture book Guess How Much I Love You, as well as You’re All My Favourites, and I Love My Little Storybook, which she also wrote. She lives in Ireland.