Heartbeat Bear – FREE SHIPPING
1 in stock
The Heartbeat Bear is a unique keepsake for all expectant parents.
“Koda’s nickname is Little Bear, but don’t be fooled, this little bear has the world’s biggest heart. Cheeky, brave but super cute, Koda loves daydreaming and wishing on stars.
Koda’s a floppy little bear and a bit chubby around the middle, but that’s because Koda thinks that honey is the best thing ever invented, so you’ll need to be quick if you want a honey sandwich for lunch.
Making friends and telling stories, are always on the top of Koda’s wish list. With a listening ear to bring love and comfort and to remind you that a friend is always near. But one thing is for sure, Koda will always keep your babies’ heartbeat safe.”
- Made from soft fake rabbit plush
- Stuffed with Polypropylene Cotton
- Baby safe plastic eyes
- 20 second red heart recording module (batteries included)
- Tutu and a bow tie – perfect for gender reveal
- Baby Beats logo embroidered on the paw pad, to ensure Authenticity
- Presented in a premium gift box, elegantly tied with a satin ribbon and a beautiful card from Sketchy Cards with your own personal message should you require this.
- Designed in Australia
- Ethically manufactured in China
- IMPORTANT – Remember to backup baby’s heartbeat for safe keeping
43 cm high x 28 cm wide x 15 cm deep (perfect snuggle size)
Compliant with Australian and New Zealand Toy Safety Standards
Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help with anything.