I Might Be Little
3 in stock
Jellycat “I Might Be Little” Book
Enjoy some quiet time with your little ones by reading this adorable “I Might Be Little” story book. Help your children to read and encourage them to speak aloud the words they can see.
This story is about all the little animals you’ll find in the garden. Lift the flap on each page of the book to discover who is hiding! With adorable, coloured illustrations this is certain to become a much-loved book at bedtime and a favourite on your child’s bedroom bookshelf.
A beautiful hardback book for young children, it makes a lovely gift for a birthday or Christmas or any other time!
- 18 cm x 18cm.
- Written & Illustrated by Eve Bishop & Penny Johnson.
- Care Instructions; Jellycat themselves give specific care instructions for all their products: Lots of love!
- Tested to and passes the European Safety Standard for toys: EN71 parts 1, 2 & 3 for all ages.
- Suitable from birth.
- Can be added to any of our baby hampers.
- If purchased on its own; we will gift wrap and add a beautiful card from Pleasant Tree Cards with you own personal message. This card is designed and printed in Australia on 100% recycled paper.
Sharing stories, talking and singing helps baby’s development in many ways.
Doing these activities every day helps baby get familiar with sounds, words, language and, eventually, the value and joy of books. This all builds baby’s early literacy skills and helps them go on to read successfully later in life.
Reading stories also stimulates baby’s imagination and helps them learn about the world around them. It’s a great time for mum and dad to bond with their baby and share time together too.
Why reading is so important to start in early childhood – read here