LHAMI Calendula Balm
3 in stock
LHAMI Calendula Balm.
This Lhami Calendula Balm is great as a barrier cream for babies at change time or as a soothing balm for the nipples. Contains a synergistic blend of certified organic plant oils, rosehip, calendula, lavender & chamomile. Calendula has traditionally been used for all types of skin complaints. From spots, itches, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, insect bites…you name it! This balm is a true healing herb.
- 60 ml Calendula Balm.
- Great for use as a barrier cream for babies at change time.
- Soothing used as a nipple cream.
- Contains a synergistic blend of Rosehip, Calendula, Lavender and Chamomile.
- It really is a true healing herb!
- Can be added to any of our luxury baby hampers.
- If purchased on its own; we will add a gift wrap and add a card from Pleasant Tree Cards with your own personal message inside.
Sweet Almond Oil*, Coconut Oil*, Safflower oil*, Jojoba oil*, Calendula Infused Oil*, Sunflower Oil*,Beeswax, Shea Nut Butter*,Rosehip Oil*, Vitamin E natural, Pure Essential Oils of: Lavender, Chamomile* *Certified Organic
Lhami is all about making your daily rituals special. Every Lhami product smells beautiful, feels gorgeous on your skin and contains ingredients that nourish mind, body & spirit.
Most of the products are made on Qld’s beautiful Sunshine Coast and wherever possible, they use Certified Organic ingredients. That way, Lhami knows they have been farmed or harvested sustainably, in a way that ensures biodiversity and protection of the environment. It means there are no pesticides or chemicals in the plants or the soil where they are grown. And it means that the people who are growing the plants are paid fairly, and work under good conditions.