3 in stock
Elephant In The Room Pinot Noir
Let’s celebrate the arrival of the little baby with a glass of this delicious Pinot Noir from Australia. Medium red in colour with vibrant aromas of dark plums, cherry and hints of forest floor. The palate is fruit-driven with a core of supple red berry and cherry flavours highlighted by a spicy complexity.
- Approx. 2.7 standard drink.
- Produced by Fourth Wave Wine in Charlestown NSW.
- 250 ml.
- Alcohol volume 13.5%.
- Can be added to any of our boutique baby hampers.
- If you purchase this wine, you must be above the age of 18 years old. Read here about current alcohol laws in Australia.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or specific requests. We are always happy to help.
- “It is perfect medium-light bodied and a nice fruity but dry taste. Very easy drinking and versatile wine.”
- “I can highly recommend this Pinot Noir.”
- “A good pinot which exceeded my expectations. A very easy drinker.”
The Elephant in the Room wines are proudly large in scale and expansive in flavour. Elephant in the Room was created to give consumers exactly what they want – full bodied and mouth-filling wines that deliver maximum pleasure.
Each wine is sourced from slow-ripening cool climate vineyards in the Limestone Coast of South Australia and partially matured in French Oak. The Pinot Noir from an elevated site near Mount Gambier.