That’s Not My Koala Book
2 in stock
That’s Not My Koala by Fiona Watt – Baby Book
Babies and toddlers will love touching the textured patches as they meet lots of adorable koalas. The bright pictures and textures to stroke are designed to help develop sensory and language awareness. This “That’s Not My Koala” book is part of the best selling “That’s not my…” series.
- Illustrated by Rachel Wells
- Full colour throughout illustrations
- Easy to clean with a damp wipe.
- Can be added to any of our luxury baby hampers. Especially in our Koala themed hampers.
- If you purchase this blanket on its own; We will gift wrap and add a beautiful card from Pleasant Tree Cards, with your own message inside. Designed and printed in Australia on 100% recycled paper.
Sharing stories, talking and singing helps baby’s development in many ways.
Doing these activities every day helps baby get familiar with sounds, words, language and, eventually, the value and joy of books. This all builds baby’s early literacy skills and helps them go on to read successfully later in life.
Reading stories also stimulates baby’s imagination and helps them learn about the world around them. It’s a great time for mum and dad to bond with their baby and share time together too.
Why reading is so important to start in early childhood – read here
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or specific requests.